Saturday, May 01, 2010

Just When You Least Expect It...

I thought the big milestone this month was that I didn't keep track of my cycle. I've been doing so, often painstakingly, for more than five years.

Just the other day I sat down to write a new blog post here, something to acknowledge the readers tuning in and telling me they miss my updates, to thank them and admit that Babies or Not isn't such a burning question for me anymore. But I couldn't bring myself to do it.

Little did I know....

8 comments:

Searching for Serenity said...

Still here waiting for your happy ending.

That is definitely 2 pink lines. I don't even have to squint to see them.

Congrats!!

Sam said...

Aaaahhh! Now what?! Keep us posted, we're still here for you.

Anonymous said...

Fingers crossed...keep us in the loop!

Anonymous said...

Yes! Missed you and have been hoping for you.

Suzanne said...

Wow! I haven't been to your site in awhile but yesterday you were on my mind and said, "MUST CHECK BABIES OR NOT" and have to say how happy I am to see those two lines.

Big fingers crossed and hoping that all goes well.

I've been reading your site for years (as I think you know) and love how you have evolved over the years, from sad and struggling over a former marriage to finding yourself and the love you were meant to have. Now I hope the next chapter is just as good. I'll be reading and sending you good energy and love.

Suzanne

Anonymous said...

Sorry - in case you don't remember me we traded emails on CCRM.

Heather said...

Just a long time lurker wishing you congratulations.

Anonymous said...

Also a lurker, wishing you a big congratulations!