Thursday, January 12, 2006

I'm Still Alive

First off, thanks to those of you posting comments. I've said it before and I'll say it again: it really and truly helps to hear from you, whether I know you personally or not.

Slept less well last night (about 2.5 hours), due to a long and fruitful conversation with my mother which kept my brain spinning. I learned a lot about myself, and about her, and about myself, or did I mention that?

There's been a little more nausea, a little less neck and shoulder tension, and in the last couple days I did manage to eat a bit, but still not much. This will have to change soon, because my body is starting to feel, though slightly less pain, a good deal more drain.

Today: massage therapist in the afternoon (first time ever I paid someone for a massage!). Maybe a walk, maybe (now this one's truly ambitious and I'm not being sarcastic here) a nap. I'm really hoping to summon the stamina to clean up the apartment a bit for the sake of my environmental sanity, piling as much of A~'s personal crap as I can into bags and boxes.

As always, I'll keep you posted.

No comments: