Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Bermuda Triangle

My Flip Camera is lost somewhere in the Bermuda Triangle of my house and yard. I had it Sunday afternoon in my pocket while I was gardening. Half an hour later, as we were readying ourselves to take Millie out walking, it was nowhere to be found. Not in the garden or yard, not in the car, not in, on, under, or between any items in my home.

Luckily, not much has happened in the days intervening. Plus, I have several more videos in the cue to finish editing and uploading, so it's probably a good thing that I took a break from filming.

Here's a short one, with updates on my chemo side effect concerns over neuropathy, and the latest on my getting called to the principal's office for vlogging in the hospital.


More of my videos here.

There is much more to tell you, including the fact that I'm suddenly inundated with new work from old clients (three of them). But this means that further updates will have to wait. All my free time hence forth will go into turning the house upside-down in a desperate and probably doomed attempt to find the missing camera before I give in and go buy a replacement. At which time, of course, the missing camera will demurely peek out from its napping place in my sock drawer or potting shed or wherever it is so maddeningly hiding.

For now, I'll leave you with this apparently well-known quote. No one knows who first said it, but it's a good one. I saw it for the first time today:

"Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning how to dance in the rain."

Hope you all find occasion to dance today.

No comments: