Sunday, March 27, 2011

Salad Days

A week off from chemo. More of my videos here.

Coming up next, video from chemo #7, where you will finally get to see my regular nurse in action.

In the meantime, three days of salads, for your viewing pleasure and gastronomic inspiration:


Salad 1: Napa cabbage, spinach, red bell pepper, carrot, chick peas, marinated portabella mushrooms, balsamic vinagrette

Salad 2: spinach, celery, fuji apple, red onion, and a dressing of fresh lime juice, almond butter, agave, and tamari.

Salad 3: Mixed baby greens, cabbage, pink grapefruit, avocado, walnuts, adzuki beans, toasted walnut oil, pomegranate vinegar

2 comments:

SN said...

Not fair Amy!!! It'll be dinner time shortly on my side of the world and all that good-looking food is making me hungry!

BTW, I make references to you in my posts quite generously simply because I love all your writings. I hope you don't mind.

Best to you,
Shafeenaaz

Anonymous said...

REAL FOOD!
Delectable photos, salivating...
yummy yummy yummy

Jane