Thursday, September 15, 2011

One Big Giant Pumpkin

I came across a Chinese Proverb the other day that got me thinking.

"One cannot manage too many affairs: like pumpkins in the water, one pops up while you try to hold down the other."

I have too many pumpkins right now.

I'm thinking it's time to bring both my blogs (there's an art vlog too, if you didn't know), my vlog (the youtube videos that have taken over this blog lately), and the rest of my professional life (including my woefully out-of-date portfolio website) under the same roof. Like one big giant pumpkin.

What do you think?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've got too many pumpkins myself! I'd say as long as you feel comfortable meshing them all together go for it - it is definitely enough work maintaining one never mind multiple - what ever feel right must be right! Marissa - Ragnar

Delaney's Duds said...

streamlining!