|If you're wondering what happens when you get radiation for breast cancer, here's the inside story.|
- Two days into Tamoxifen with naught but a few hot flashes to show for it.
- Officially invited to be a Youtube partner (which means advertising will be placed with my videos and I might make a few pennies for my efforts).
- Done with radiation! Yahoo!
- Still sore and occasionally tired. But not terribly so.
- Enamored with my seven-year-old niece's amazing alter ego character. You'll be meeting Macho in video soon.
- Beginning a new painting today.
- Playing tennis with my brother tomorrow, if it ever stops raining.
- Taking a friend who just found out she has breast cancer to the doctor on Wednesday.
- Behind on my blogging. (Sorry!)
- Still trying to catch up on a backlog of videos. These are the latest.
|I'm proud of this one, a real, full-spectrum make-you-laugh make-you-cry experience here. More of my videos here.|